Liposomal Curcumin, or Turmeric in all its glory
Everything with my mom is curry. I talk about cooking here: most of her meals are seasoned with turmeric (soups, meatballs, porridges, cookies, etc.). So, whenever I am invited to the homemade mama’s dinner, I know it is going to be something curry. I do not mind - it is tasty, and, what is crucial, not cooked by me. Mom trusts turmeric's healing properties and believes that it is a remedy for everything. Even though she is a former pharmacist, mom disregards tablets and goes for natural stuff. It is not bad, or good, it's just simply her decision.
I lean toward her approach as well. However I am more a supplement girl, and the more faith I have the more effect I notice. This time I decided to go deeper into learning about turmeric and its healing potential.
CEO of turmeric’s potential health benefits
An active component of turmeric ( and, actually, the one providing its well-known bright color ) is curcumin. We also can refer to it as a CEO of turmeric’s potential health benefits: slowing the aging down, preventing Alzheimer’s disease, preventing diabetes, helping the gastro-intestinal tract, and even relieving symptoms of depression. More upon each, I will describe further down the line.
Curcumin does not absorb well, but…
As beautiful as it sounds there is one sad thing about it: curcumin does not absorb well. It is quite hard to make it go into the bloodstream and perform its curative potential. Curry meals may not always guarantee you getting it. This time and, honestly, as always Coral Club had my back covered due to its Liposomal Curcumin. If you read some of the information on this website you might have figured what technology is that. If you are new to it, let me put it shortly: liposomal technology assures much higher bioavailability of the substance. As a result, curcumin by Coral Club will surely get to be absorbed safely into the bloodstream.
Knowing about the most bioavailable form of curcumin, you may feel relieved about the number of curry dishes you consume per day. You may still enjoy the heavenly delicious food and have no stress over not getting enough of it. This is exactly what happened to me. Also, it is not superfluous to know more about curcumin ( liposomal in particular) health benefits aside from “I know it’s good”.
Let’s see how our body gets to win from taking Liposomal Curcumin.
- Anti-inflammatory qualities. It keeps inflammations low, and, at some points, is proven to be even more effective than generally accepted medication. Curcumin fights pain and keeps the liver safe from the painkillers’ effects.
- Heart health. Curcumin has the potential to lower bad cholesterol and regulates blood pressure. Also, it has been researched that cardio in combo with curcumin might be capable of improving endothelial function in postmenopausal women.
- Cancer Prevention. This curcumin feature is still being researched. However, some proofs are already stating that it helps to slow down tumor cell spread. Mostly this is due to curcumin’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities that fight the free radicals.
- Diabetes Prevention. Curcumin may not only prevent but also helps to cure diabetes symptoms both 1and 2. This is also referred to for its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Alzheimer’s disease. This condition may be prevented by the means of curcumin’s potential to increase levels of the brain-derived neurotrophic factor. This results in delay or even reverse brain degeneration. Higher levels of BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) ease the depression symptoms.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis. This condition is known to be an inflammatory disorder affecting joints and spreading to other organs, causing deformities. Curcumin slows down the processes.
- Digestive tract. The gallbladder and liver favor the most from curcumin intake. Moreover, it heals acid reflux, flatulence; cures poor digestion and abdominal pains.
- Anti-Aging supplement. There is no direct evidence of how exactly it is achieved, however, let’s look at it from the perspective of all the suggested health improvements. All the mentioned above features are definitely able to keep us younger-looking and healthy longer.
To sum up
Thanks to Coral Club company, the trusted manufacturer of products for our health, it is possible to have curcumin absorbed and assimilated in the body the way it does its job the best. Liposomal technology is a jackpot for the beauty and health of our bodies. Liposomal Curcumin is your daily healthy curry.
N.B! It is highly recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner before you start taking the product.